For this piece, I was inspired by modern and post modern architecture. The first thing I did was I cut paper and using clear tape, I taped two halves together to create this arch like shape that I took from the Sydney Oprah House.
 |
| I took two different colors of poster board and cut them and taped them together using clear tape in order to replicate the arch shape but in a tall more sinister manner. |
 |
| Using push pins and clear tape, I secured each arch to the foam core display. |
 |
| Using foam core, black poster board, and balsa wood, I created a modern piece of architecture that I was inspired by. |
All of the components are secured on using push pins and clear tape. String was added to each corner to add more of an aesthetic.
No comments:
Post a Comment